Welcome to the totally awesome Weirdly knowledge base
Packed full of handy resources and step-by-step guides, find out how to do recruitment better (and get more out of Weirdly).
- None of my candidates are from the EU. Why is my company still included in application history lists on a candidate profile?
- What are Weirdly’s responsibilities as a third-party processor?
- I thought GDPR was just for EU countries. Why is Weirdly affected?
- Candidates think they’re applying for a job at my company, so won’t they think it’s weird their data is being stored by a company they’ve never heard of?
- Why build a portal for candidates, instead of just handling delete requests as they come in?